Thursday, January 10, 2013

ABC Friday ~ with Theresa

Continuing my Trendsetter week I have a great project to share with you today.

Although the holidays are behind us...gift giving is never behind us. With Torico's new set Sparkly & Bright I just had to put this darling girl on another project.


Isn't this just too cute? I cut the purse using my exclusive Close To My Heart Cricut Artiste cartridge. It was so easy to put together. I also cut the bow from the same cartridge. They were both fun to put together and pair with this darling little cutie. This makes for a great keepsake. Just think of all the possibilities you can do with this cute little purse. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day! 
Theresa

4 comments:

Tara said...

OMG! This purse is sooooo cute! Fabulous job:)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

this is adorable theresa!!! what a cute little project...love that big bow and he outfit is the cutest :)

Shelby said...

This is so sweet and adorable! Love all of the pinks and the bow is fantastic.

Shelby

Lisa Petrella said...

TOTALLY ADORABLE, Theresa!!! I absolutely LOVE her paper pieced sweater!!! And that polka dotty bow is the perfect finishing touch!!!