Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Morning Sketches #160

It's going to be a busy day, so I have to make it quick. Sadly, it was time to officially report to school. It was a great day and it's going to be an awesome school year. This week is just going to be a big whirlwind for me.

Today at Tuesday Morning Sketches our sponsor is The Stamping Boutique. In the spirit of returning to school I selected this fabulous image of an old school desk. I just love it. Instead of one sketch today - it's your choice of four different sketches. You get to pick - how fun is that?


I hope that you'll stop by the DT's blog and our Guest Designer - Shelby Thomas to see their incredible creations. 

Here are the four sketches that you get to choose from. I can't wait to see what you make. 


Thanks for stopping by. Have an awesome day! 
Theresa

10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh wow Hun this is stunning the detail is just amazing love that image,and super layout hugs Cherylxxxxxx

Cheryl said...

Great coloring on that image, and your paper is darling--especially paired with that beautiful ribbon and black border.

Debbie said...

This is wonderful!! I love the DP's and your coloring is amazing!! Fun bow!!

Jessi Fogan said...

Happy back to school, Theresa :)
Love that old-fashioned bench, and the dp - and that bow!

Laura said...

Good luck with your first week back at school Theresa! Great card! I like the vintage kids on the background paper - good fit with the image!

Melissa Craig said...

What a perfect card! I love the vintage images and you did a beautiful job on your card - as usual.

Marie said...

What a fantastic mix of papers, edger and ribbon. Love the coloring on this desk!

~Tammy~ said...

Man, I wish I had time to play!!!! I love love what you have done with the sketch you have choose and I love that you used that adorable school desk! I sure hope this is a fantastic school year for you Sweetie! You will do brilliant! Your students are lucky to have you!

Dawn said...

So beautiful Theresa! Love the old desk image and the vintage looking papers. Love it!

Grandma Bonnie said...

I love the papers you used on this card! The image is perfectly colored.