Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hidden Surprise!

Hi Everyone, 

Yahoo - it's my week to host the TSG blog. I'm so excited and do I ever have some wonderful projects. I hope you'll come back to see what I have been up to! Here's the first of four projects. 

This week our challenge is brought to us by ME! I am challenging you to make a card or project with a hidden surprise. Whether it is a gift card, chocolate, or an explosion card….we want to see what you are hiding!!

To be eligible for the giveaway, create a card or project with a Hidden Surprise, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of this challenge post. This challenge is open until the winner has been announced on the following Monday (March 19th). The winner will get a $5 gift certificate to use in the TSG Web store!

For my card I used the fabulous mini-set Best Fishes. I wanted the card to look like I was looking into the ocean. I really like how this came out. 

Best-Fishes-3

For my surprise - all you need do is pull the the tag from the card to reveal the sentiment. 

                      Best-Fishes-2
               
When all is said and done you have a fabulous card and a bookmark!!

Best-Fishes-1

I hope that you have enjoyed my project. I do hope that you'll play along with this challenge. I can't wait to see your surprise. 


By participating in this challenge, you may also find yourself in the Trendsetting Spotlight that shines on the TSG Blog every Thursday. We will be on the lookout to find challenge cards that stand out and show Trendsetting qualities. TSG stamps are not required to participate in the challenges but are appreciated :)

You do not need to have a blog to be able to participate in the TSG Challenges! You can simply add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword TSG147 so we can check out your beautiful work!

Need some inspiration to help you get started? Check out these great cards made by the following Trendsetters!


~ Wendy
~ Kim
~ Laurel
~ Candace
~ Jessie
~ Holly


Theresa

15 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

That is so clever Theresa!! Love the scene you created with it.

Laurel said...

This is just so cute!

cheryl said...

oh this is just so cute hun and a brilliant layout and detail hugs Cherylx

Holly aka Toy said...

That is too stinkin' cute and clever, Theresa! Love it!!! HUGS!

Jessi Fogan said...

That's so cool, Theresa! What a great idea :)

Candace said...

Oh my...I love it! I especially love that it's like a gift with the bookmark! That ribbon matches perfectly!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my goodness sweetie this is just delightful!!! I love everything about your card!!!! What a great challenge too!

Shelby said...

What an incredibly creative and awesome idea! Love the cheeriness of it and the bright colors!

Shelby

Melissa Craig said...

I think it's incredible! I love the little hidden message and the dual purpose card. Great job on the card and FABULOUS job on the challenge.

Marianne said...

This is a fabulous card on its own, but the added twist makes it a super card. Love the idea of the bookmark, too!

Unknown said...

What a fun card I love it Hugs Elaine

Shannon White said...

How Cute is this! Love your Clever hidden bookmark Miss Theresa! Just Terrific! I am going to have to give this a whirl! Love it! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Lisa Petrella said...

OH MY GOODNESS, Theresa!!! This is TOTALLY FABULOUS in every way!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!

xxxtglxxx said...

This is really clever - made me smile! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Cheryl said...

This is so stinking cute! It took me a minute to figure out where the bookmark came from--you were probably awesome in hide n seek, weren't you? Love it!